We’re passionate about birds and nature. That’s why we opened a Wild Birds Unlimited Nature Shop in our community.
13140 N. Dale Mabry
Tampa, FL 33618
Phone: (813) 280-9970
Email: Send Message
Tues - Fri: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sat: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sun: 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
• June is Perennial Garden Month & National Rivers Month
• Bird migration is finished. Birds that are here now are summer residents that nest.
• As the month progresses, feeders can become busy with visiting parents and fledglings.
• House Wrens are nesting in the northern part of region.
• Keep your feeders and bird baths clean and your seed fresh.
• Wood Duck and Mallard ducklings hatch and venture forth early in the month.
• Canada Geese begin molting.
• Fawns continue to be born through mid-month.
• Bats give birth.
• Young woodchucks and raccoons emerge and venture out with their mothers.
• Bullfrogs begin calling.
• Crickets begin nightly serenade.